Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:11 pm   Post subject: I-Spring overrides setting"Advance by user mouse click /tap"

Hello,

I actually contacted Support yesterdat but the suggestion I got to fix the problem didn't help and I haven't heard back with a new suggestion, so I thought I try this route. Looking through the previous topics, this may be similar to this one (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4268) but the response here didn't help me either.

I have a course, where several of the slides require user click to advance (the course is supposed to stop until an activity is finished and the user clicks "Continue" when done). When published, however, I-Spring ignores the "advance by mouseclick" setting and advances to the next slide without stopping. I checked the settings in the Presentation Explorer and it's set to 'advance by mouseclick'. I got the advice to uncheck "Use Timings" in Powerpoint in the Slide Show tab, but if I do that, the course stops every time an animation is set. So right now, it's set to "Use Timings" and "advance by user mouseclick".

Any ideas how I can get the course to advance automatically to the next animation and slide EXCEPT for those few slides that are set to "advance by user mouseclick"?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:31 pm   Post subject: Re: I-Spring overrides setting"Advance by user mouse click /

I actually just as I finished writing this, get a reply to my question, which I thought I'd post here because it works. Yeah. This is what the solution is:

Please make sure that the following options are disabled while publishing: Publish--> Playback and Navigation--> please unmark Change slides automatically and Auto play on-click animations

I test published and it worked

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:52 am   Post subject: Re: I-Spring overrides setting"Advance by user mouse click /

Thank you for the post!
I am glad to hear that the solution works from our support team works for you!
Actually different PowerPoint and iSpring settings can bring about various results. While publishing PowerPoint presentations I would recommend to check the following options:
1. The timing options in the Transitions tab in PowerPoint
2. The timing options in the Animations tab in PowerPoint
3. The Use Timings option in the Slide Show tab
4. The playback and Navigation settings in the iSpring Publish window

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:02 am   Post subject: Re: I-Spring overrides setting"Advance by user mouse click /

Thank you for posting here!

I regret to say that there is no such an option to edit this button manually since it was embedded as a design object.
I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Profile profile test