Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 pm   Post subject: Changing FAQ Interaction's Text Labels

Hi There,

Due to lack of Turkish language option, I am changing every word from the player customization screen. But I realised that the FAQ Interaction's "Search" label is not available to change. Are there any way to change it manually?

Thanks, kind regards.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Changing FAQ Interaction's Text Labels

Thank you for posting here!

I regret to say that there is no such an option to edit this button manually since it was embedded as a design object.
I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Changing FAQ Interaction's Text Labels

Vladimir wrote:
Thank you for posting here!

I regret to say that there is no such an option to edit this button manually since it was embedded as a design object.
I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Vladimir,

Can you forward this case as a new feature request to developer team? So we may change that label from the player customization panel.

By the way, are there any Turkish language patch for iSpring Suite 7?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Changing FAQ Interaction's Text Labels

Thank you for your reply.

I have forwarded your request to our Product development dep. to consider.
As for localization of the program, you can change almost all text messages and labels if you edit language.xml file.
Foe example, I can find it here:
C:\Program Files\iSpring\Suite 7\lng

After that you can simply save and move it on another PC where iSpring Suite 7 is installed and replace it as well.

Profile profile test