Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:12 pm   Post subject: iSpring Pro 7 Flash video Keyframe issue

I embed flash (.flv) videos into my Powerpoint presentations (via Insert-> Flash Movie) and publish to web (flash, all in one file, media content not detached). When the user pauses the video file in the published presentation the keyframe/current frame is replaced with the opening frame of the video. A major problem since we put instructions in the video and ask the user to pause.

Any suggestions on how I could fix this behaviour?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:51 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro 7 Flash video Keyframe issue

Thank you for posting here!

Can I ask you to provide us with a sample-presentation that will allow us to see the issue? It is rather difficult to suggest something without having roots to look on.

I appreciate if you send us the original PowerPoint presentation with the video embedded (to have the origin of the issue) and the published version as well (to see the result you have got).

Please send the files to support@ispringsolutions.com with a brief explanation of it. It is also possible to send the files via WeTransfer service, however, you need to add your email as well, so we will be able to reply you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Profile profile test