Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:23 am   Post subject: Close powerpoint player window?

I have exported powerpoint presentation to html5 to play at ispring universal player on internet.
Is there a way to close the opened tab for the powerpoint player?

I have webpage where this presentation will be linked, and i would like to have a button to close the presentation tab.

I noticed that you can put company logo on the customized player, so could there be a code, when pressed the logo, it would close the tab?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Close powerpoint player window?

Hello, Teemuz!

Thak you for posting here! Actually, we do not provide a functionality to create buttons to close the tab, and clicking on the company logo does not provide such option either.
However, we suggest adding your hyperlink to Resources. Click the Add Web reference button, type in the link and unselect the Open in a new browser window option.
Then after publishing when you click on the link in Resources the URL will be opened ion the same browser tab as the presentation, so it will be closed.

Hope my explanation was helpful.

Profile profile test