Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:45 am   Post subject: non-breaking space in iSpring Quiz Maker

Any idea how to create a non-breaking space between "16 feet" or "e. g."?
The HTML code is   but where do I put this in?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:08 am   Post subject: Re: non-breaking space in iSpring Quiz Maker

Hello, Mrlobo!

Thank you for posting here. Do you have any issues with spacing when typing questions ans answers in your quizzes (do the spaces disappear after conversion)? Where would you like to add the NBSP?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:11 am   Post subject: Re: non-breaking space in iSpring Quiz Maker

Olga wrote:
Hello, Mrlobo!

Thank you for posting here. Do you have any issues with spacing when typing questions ans answers in your quizzes (do the spaces disappear after conversion)? Where would you like to add the NBSP?

Hello Mrs. Olga
Thank you for replying.
text example:
In a longer question like this text e. g. is broken into two lines as follows:
In a longer question like this text e.
g. is broken into two lines as follows

I would like to keep "e. g." together in one line.
So the NBSP should be within "e. g."
Would you have a solution?
I am not good in HTML, by the way.
Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:02 pm   Post subject: Re: non-breaking space in iSpring Quiz Maker

Hi Mrlobo,

I cannot provide you with the HTML information that you are seeking, but I can give you another solution to your current problem. I noticed that you spelled e. g. with a space after the first period. Actually, the correct way to spell this abbreviation is to put the letter g right after the period, so if you try it this way, perhaps your line break issue will disappear.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:10 pm   Post subject: Re: non-breaking space in iSpring Quiz Maker

Replace standard spaces with Alt-255 (nbsp)

Profile profile test