Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:08 pm   Post subject: Email results failure

Hi,

At times we get reports of students taking quiz but results not arriving via email. I know if the person taking the quiz closes window too fast, then there is chance the results have not been sent to iSpring and returned to results address.

Is there anyway of setting up to ensure at end of quiz results are sent and message stating "sending of results completed". But if it fails to send result, notice stating as such and option to print results (if send fails)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Email results failure

Hello Dave,
Thank you for the post!
iSpring Quizmaker doesn't have this functionality to show the message about the completion of sending quiz results in the current version.
As a workaround we can suggest inserting an Info slide that will ask users to print Quiz results in case the error message appears.
You can always submit a Feature request for a new option and send your message to support@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Email results failure

i'm having this issue as well.

we ask for feedback after each user completes a quiz, and i'm sure we're missing out on some of this if we don't receive all emails.

is there a plan to fix this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:24 am   Post subject: Re: Email results failure

Thank you for your posts here!
The thing is that iSpring QuizMaker will send results to the email address that is specified in the quiz properties.
However, the message can be blocked on the recipient's side, for example, for some security reason. It can be also that the message will fall into the spam/junk folder and deleted automatically if some filters are set to delete the spam messages immediately.

Profile profile test