Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:47 am   Post subject: Video Loading Times

Hi, I've uploaded a presentation using iSpring Presenter 7. There is a delay in loading the video of the presenter (which was recorded using windows movie maker and imported). This delay is for a few seconds each time the slide changes but on the iPad it is for over 10 minutes! I have tried different compression settings and it makes no difference. Any ideas?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Video Loading Times

Thank you for posting here!
I believe the best thing to do at this point is to provide our Support team with the files via email (support@ispringsolutions.com). If the files size is rather big, please send us a sharing link (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive) to download them.
The files' safety is guaranteed.
In this case we will be able to look into the issue and determine the reason of this.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Video Loading Times

Thanks for your reply. I have previously sent the files to your team and they kindly uploaded the presentation to iSpring LMS and I could view it without significant loading problems on our iPad. This eliminates our internet speed or our devices memory as being contributing factors which is good to know. I am in the process of getting our local web developer to upload the presentation to his local server to see if the issue is with our server (based in USA). Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:41 am   Post subject: Re: Video Loading Times

Hellow, Alex!
Yes, I can see that my colleague, Julia, took care of this case.
In any case, please keep us updated on this issue, and let us know if some assistance is required!

Profile profile test