Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:46 pm   Post subject: [quizmaker] changing reporting setting without republishing?

Looking for some help here. I have about 30 quizzes. I am sending the results to an email address as well as to a server. I have all this working just fine, no problems. My questions is this;

I enter the email address for sending to email and enter the result to server url. Then I publish all of these to Web > Mobile HTML5.

So now let's say I want to change the result email address and server result url for these quizzes. Can I do this so I don't have to republish all 30 quizzes? The only thing that is changing is the reporting email address and server url nothing else

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:02 pm   Post subject: Re: [quizmaker] changing reporting setting without republish

Thank you for posting here!
I am sorry to say that, but there is no way to edit the already published quizzes, and you need to edit the original .quiz file to change something.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 pm   Post subject: Re: [quizmaker] changing reporting setting without republish

Major bummer.

Ok is there a way to include variables in addition to the %QUIZ_TITLE% in the subject heading of the email?

If I could include the %USER_NAME% and %COMPANY% in the subject heading I would be happy. I can then filter the emails using a gmail account and then forward them to a customer based on that info.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 pm   Post subject: Re: [quizmaker] changing reporting setting without republish

Yes, you can ask users' information before taking the quiz and use it while sending results.

To do this you need to:
1) specify the information that should be asked (quiz Properties -> Main tab -> Ask quiz taker information -> Customize)
2) enable including this information into reports (quiz Properties -> Result tab -> Customize (send quiz results to email) -> Use quiz taker's name and email).

However, this information can not be represented in the header/subject of the reports.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:33 pm   Post subject: Re: [quizmaker] changing reporting setting without republish

Ouch. Striking out here, huh?

It seems like in version 6 you guys offered much more flexibility in the quiz report customization. Is there a reason that the 'specials' are not available in version 7? This allowed the ability to use the quiz taker variables (specials) in the subject heading of the email.

Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:09 am   Post subject: Re: [quizmaker] changing reporting setting without republish

I am sorry for my late reply!

The reason of why this option was removed is that this was not in great demand among our customers, and sometimes they were confused.
That is why the structure of the results was simplified to avoid this in the future.

Profile profile test