Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 am   Post subject: can't publish course of more than 1000 slides with ispring

i develop a course in power point of over 1000 slides, and the course contain some quiz, but i have difficulty publishing the course. I use ispring suit 7

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 pm   Post subject: Re: can't publish course of more than 1000 slides with ispri

Thank you for the post!
I think your conversion problem is caused by the size of the PowerPoint presentation and embedded content.
If you are trying to convert a rather big presentation with a lot of slides and a large total size of embedded content into a single Flash, there could be some difficulties in converting it file which is the default setting. It is related to the finite size of Physical Memory for every computer, and a bigger presentation demands a bigger memory size to convert the presentation into one Flash file.
To convert the presentation without any difficulties you can try the following:
1. Convert presentation to separate slides if you selected All in One Flash file
2. Divide the presentation to several parts
3. Restart you computer and try to publish the presentation one more time
Conversion process is a much more complex process than it may seem. It requires many various system resources, that’s why we normally recommend to refrain from using the system buffer during the conversion process: don't launch any programs and applications and copy/paste/replace files.

Profile profile test