Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:55 pm   Post subject: Removing "Related videos" in YT-video imported via iSpring

This question was formerly posted under "General discussion". I guess it belongs to "technical" instead.

A client ask me to remove "Related videos"-options following a movie imported with iSpring Pro.

When importing/embedding movies in html "normaly" you can switch this off by using standard YT-parameters, ie. "&rel=0"

(1) How do I handle this in iSpring?
(2) If not available: Is there any alternatives to suggest?

(3) To the latter: may it be possible to
(a) place an iFrame or the like into the iSpring-presentation or (b) even link to a new html-page containing the video AND make an url-link returning user to actual position in the iSpring presentation?

Kind regards,
Michael

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:08 am   Post subject: Re: Removing "Related videos" in YT-video imported via iSpri

I think the best option will be to insert the following YouTube link using iSpring Web Object option.
You can use the following parameter for YouTube videos to hide other associated videos at the end:
&rel=0
Here I found some more helpful articles regarding your question:
http://wptavern.com/how-to-disable-related-videos-for-youtube-embeds-in-wordpress
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-youtube-and-not-show-related-videos-when-video-is-finished

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:46 am   Post subject: Re: Removing "Related videos" in YT-video imported via iSpri

Julia wrote:
I think the best option will be to insert the following YouTube link using iSpring Web Object option.

Very nice! That was exactly what I was looking for:)
Thanks alot for your information.
Kind regards from Michael

Profile profile test