Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:00 pm   Post subject: full screen button in iframe?

I am using this iframe technique (http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/arti ... -blog.html) to display iSpring presentations, which is working well. Is it possible to make the full screen button open in a new pop-up window?

As is the full screen button will only resize to the current iframe window limits. If it would open in a new window it could then truly go full screen.

Thanks,

Tom

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:54 pm   Post subject: Re: full screen button in iframe?

Hello, Tom!
Thank you for the request!
It seems that this functionality can hardly be added in iSpring products.
The reason is that the full-screen mode requires a user action, for example to click on a button.
I regret to say that iSpring can't avoid the limitations of the browser.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 pm   Post subject: Re: full screen button in iframe?

Julia,

I think you misinterpreted my question. When the content is displayed in the iframe window all looks good. If the viewing user clicks the full screen button within the iframe current functionality restricts the full screen view the size of the iframe window. Most of the time the content is already maximumized to the size of the window, so clicking on the full screen button does not make the presentation any larger. It only shrinks the menus to more of a clean screen view. If the user's full screen button click would launch in a new window that would remove the iframe windows restriction and truly allow for a full screen view.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:41 pm   Post subject: Re: full screen button in iframe?

Hello Tom,
Thank you for the additional information about your request.
The full-screen functionality is going to be improved in the iSpring products later this year.
Thank you for understanding!

Profile profile test