Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:49 am   Post subject: Can't work published file in Chrome

Hello, iSpring staff. I'm Sato in Japan and I'm not good at writing English.

I have some issues in HTML5 which was published by iSpring. My published file don't work in Chrome.

I have used iSpring Pro 7 to convert my powerpoint files into HTML5.
All of slides of my powerpoint files don't have animation, but have video files.
I want to shift HTML files made by anoter poweropint converter into HTML5 made by iSpring.
I couldn't get old powerpoint files, so I caputred only part of slide of old HTML, which was made by not iSpring and I made new powerpoint and insert capure videos into all each slide of new powerpoint.
I also insert a presenter video into new powerpoint.
I think iSpring doesn't expect this way.
The size of the new powerpoint file made in this way is big size.
I think published files don't work in Chrome, but I make a proportion of compression larger.
I made publish files of 300MB size, but don't work.

Please tell me why my published file don't work?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Can't work published file in Chrome

Hello Sato!
I believe the issue is connected with the size of your output presentation created with iSpring and not with the Google Chrome browser.
You can check this in the following way:
1. Create a sample presentation with several slides and insert a video in it
2. Convert the presentation with iSpring
3. Launch the output file locally on your computer[/list]

Profile profile test