Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:06 am   Post subject: Audio stopping after a split second once published

Hello,

I've got a pretty plain looking ppt with audio embedded - it is a free 11 second audio clip playing on loop.

When I watch the ppt in F5 the audio plays on each slide as it should. Once I convert for online use the audio is chopped off and only a split second plays. I've checked transitions and playback.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: sorry I should have mentioned I'm using iSpring 7

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio stopping after a split second once published

Thank you for posting here!

Sorry to hear that you have run into this inconvenience!

It would be helpful to get the original presentation and the source folder, if the audio was inserted via the Manage Narration editor.
I need this so I will be able to take a look at the root of this issue.

Also, please explain in more details how the audio was inserted into the presentation (the Insert tool of PowerPoint or in the Manage Narration editor).

Please send all the information to support@ispringsolutions.com, and I will be happy to investigate this for you.

Profile profile test