Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:52 am   Post subject: iSpring Pro 7 fit to windows problem

I selected the Fit to Windows function , to generate the flash swf file.
I expect the result to generate the flash will fit depend on the windows width and height , like using "exactfit"

but seem iSpring lock the aspect ratio. and the generated flash still keep the ratio, which cannot fit to screen.

Anybody know how to generate the flash , like as exactfit in flash.
Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:36 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro 7 fit to windows problem

Hello Tony!
I believe you're looking for a Full-screen option for the output presentation.
The thing is that in iSpring 7 we don't have the Full Screen option. HTML5 doesn't have the full screen option like Flash and functionality for Flash and HTML5 presentations has to be the same.
It's possible to open an index file of this presentation in a separate tab of the browser and click F11 (to go full screen).
We have a button with two arrows that looks like full screen (which has four arrows), but it just switches player layouts.
We're going to improve this functionality for desktop computers mobile devices some time later this year.
However, you can customize the size of the original PowerPoint presentation in Design-->Slide size and use iSpring Fit to window option in Publish-->Advanced tab.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:44 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro 7 fit to windows problem

Let me try to describe what i want to do.

the powerpoint file is vertical layout in 4:3 ratio. after generate a swf file.
it need to show in a 16:9 screen.

Pervious we use iSpring 5 , iSpring6. It can show as all content just with little distort , and auto fit the content into panel , without background color show on left right side.

But in iSpring7 , the swf file cannot. It seem need to keep the aspect ratio of 4:3 (even fit to windows selected). And background color will show. we dont want the background color show.

same as using the parameter in flash
<PARAM NAME="SCALE" VALUE="exactfit">

Please let me know how to solve this

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:16 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro 7 fit to windows problem

Thank you for the additional information about your request!
The thing is that in iSpring 7 we have to refuse from Full Screen option. HTML5 doesn't have the full screen option like flash and functional for Flash and HTML5 presentations has to be the same.
We're going to improve this functionality for mobile devices some time later this year.
You can change the size of the presentation so that it can be displayed with a higher resolutions in PowerPoint-->Design-->change the Slide size.

Profile profile test