Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:33 am   Post subject: Embedding a 'private' video from Vimeo

Hi.

I have uploaded a video to Vimeo but set the privacy settings to 'private', though have allowed for the video to be viewed from our internal domain. I would like to embed this video into an ispring presentation, but of course because it is set to private, i am unable to embed it.

i am able to access the video from our LMS if I link to the video from the LMS itself (rather than embed in the ispring presentation) because of the domain permissions i have set, however what i would really like to do is embed it it in the ispring presentation.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Embedding a 'private' video from Vimeo

Hello Mike!
When a video is inserted in the presentation via the Web Object option or Flash movie option, it's always displayed in an iframe within the presentation.
The problem might be that the Private video from Vimeo can't be displayed in an iFrame.
However, I believe that the best thing to do will be to contact Vimeo Technical support to see if they have any comments about this case or exceptions for the Private video usage.

Profile profile test