Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:46 pm   Post subject: animation of text not working properly

Hi,
I noticed that in some slides, in which the text is animated to appear in stages after some clicks, this is not published properly and the entire text appears from the start of the slide.
This is a major issue for me - I cannot use the tool if it does not produce the presentation in the same way as it would play in PowerPoint (I just started the 30 day trial to see if this tool is suitable for my needs).
Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:19 pm   Post subject: Re: animation of text not working properly

Hello Karina!
Can I ask you to send the PowerPoint presentation where the problem with the animations occur to our support team so that we can look into the problem?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:20 am   Post subject: Re: animation of text not working properly

Not a problem, but where/how to send?
An email to support@ispringsolutions.com?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:10 pm   Post subject: Re: animation of text not working properly

Hello!
We received the file from you.
Please expect an email from our support team.

Profile profile test