Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 am   Post subject: IPhone posts results but "Finish Action" doesn't redirect

Our process
1. User takes test.
2. Results posted to server (actually just saved to session).
3. User is redirected to review test verification page.
4. User clicks "I reviewed" button(this completes test).
5. Results are copied permanently from session to the database.

I have tested this on multiple browsers for desktop/laptop machines. "Send Results to Server" option works and data is saved in seesion (great!). I also have set the finish action to go to a page called review results (also works!).

However, on Iphone and perhaps some other devices, when the test is completed the results are posted to the server as expected but the finish action is not sending the user to the review test page as it is supposed to. This seems to be a bug in the testing software. Now, when the user completes the test but since they never get to the review page the results never get verified and saved to the database.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:39 am   Post subject: Re: IPhone posts results but "Finish Action" doesn't redirec

I was uploading the wrong test and have discovered that the "Finish Action" is correctly posting for IPhone.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 am   Post subject: Re: IPhone posts results but "Finish Action" doesn't redirec

Appreciate your will to find a solution and your interest to this forum!

We are always glad to hear that the issue is solved. And it encourages that our customers research issues and explore the software!
Of course, if any questions come up, please shoot us a message!
We are here to answer your questions!

Profile profile test