Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:10 pm   Post subject: How to remove the points in fail/success screen?

How to remove the points in fail/success screen?

Currently it shows:

Your Score: 50% (50 points)

I want it to show :

Your Score: 50%

I found that I can remove the points value in the Player Settings but then I get: Your Score: 50% ()

Any ideas?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:45 pm   Post subject: Re: How to remove the points in fail/success screen?

Thank you for the post!
In Quiz--Properties-Main settings-Passing score you can select to show the user's score in points only.
However, I regret to say that it's not possible to show the results only in percentage.
I forwarded your request to our Product Management team for future consideration.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:10 pm   Post subject: Re: How to remove the points in fail/success screen?

Hi,
you can simply hide the unnecessary parts of result slides.
https://goo.gl/photos/CrMbyWQ1cJjeuYD19
https://goo.gl/photos/37fXeUUsy8JahAX58

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:54 pm   Post subject: Re: How to remove the points in fail/success screen?

The links turned empty
Can you resend?

Anyway, I did manage to hide the points but not the parentheses.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:52 am   Post subject: Re: How to remove the points in fail/success screen?

On the Passing Result slide I placed a blank png just next to the percent sign (100%|), on the Failing Result slide I placed a dummy picture next to 0% and two times tapped the right arrow key. I cannot see any parenthesis.
Now you can see my screenshots (above).

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:27 pm   Post subject: Re: How to remove the points in fail/success screen?

Hello!
Thank you for an interesting workaround!
I am glad to inform you that in iSpring Quizmaker 8 we added the new option that will allow the instructor to select if the result will be shown in Percentage or in Points only.
This can option can be found in Properties-Main settings tab.

Profile profile test