Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:21 am   Post subject: Recording audio - iSpring Suite 8

Hi, I've just upgraded to iSpring 8 and am trying to record an audio track. However, the recording is automatically stopping without any instruction from me to do so. I can't find any information about a maximum length of a recording, however as it stops after only 2 minutes or less, I can't believe this could be a problem.

Can anyone shed any light please? I'm tearing my hair out here!

Thanks

Tina
Edited to add: There are animations and it seems to happen when I try to move to the third animation - usually but not always.

Edited to add: It just happened while I had the recording paused....sigh....

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:45 am   Post subject: Re: Recording audio - iSpring Suite 8

Ok, it seems that recording via the Narration editor works - I was using the 'Record Audio' button rather than going into 'Manage Narration'.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:35 am   Post subject: Re: Recording audio - iSpring Suite 8

@Tina Dean

Thank you for the question!

In order to better help you, I need to ask you a few questions.
1) Could you please show me, which button you used to start Record?

2) Does your presentation contain any other narrations (audio/video)?

3) What slile duration is set for the slide that you record narration for?

If the issue persists in the Narration Manager, please do not hesitate to send us a message to support@ispringsolutions.com.
Also that would be great if you could send us your presentation for testing purposes.

We would be glad to help!

Profile profile test