Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:46 am   Post subject: Quizmaker: How to view Feedback on Quiz Review only?

I am trying to enable feedback per-question ONLY when the Quiz is reviewed @ the end. However, currently, feedback is appearing after each question is answered (not what i want) and i can't seem to find the option to enable this setting. Where can i find it?

Thank You!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: How to view Feedback on Quiz Review only?

@Asaad

Thank you for your question.

1) Please go to quiz Properties
2) Switch to Navigation tab
3) Select "Submit all at once".

I believe that would help you to get the expected result.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: How to view Feedback on Quiz Review only?

Thanks

Another issue has come up, under this setting, how does the user know which questions they have answered and not answered if the option "allow use to finish...." is NOT checked?

Currently, the only way i see is to go through each question, is there some kind of marker?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker: How to view Feedback on Quiz Review only?

@Asaad

You are correct, when this option is selected, answers would be submitted all together in the end. Until this moment user can come back to any question and change his choice.
Since his answer choices are not submitted yet, the questions are not marked in the list.

Profile profile test