Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:03 pm   Post subject: Not playing in Internet Explorer - iSpring 8

Hi,

I have just uploaded a course to my LMS, with several lessons published in Spring 8. They play just fine in Chrome and Firefox but will not launch in IE. I have IE 11 installed.

I get the 'waiting' tuning circle symbol (not the iSpring icon) for a few seconds, and then just a grey screen.

Previous courses I have created with iSpring 7 play in IE without a problem.

Is there something I should have ticked/not ticked or is this a known issue?

Regards

Tina

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Not playing in Internet Explorer - iSpring 8

@Tina Dean

Thank you for the questions!
I believe this issue might be caused by some setting of the IE11.
Please make sure that there is no ActiveX filtering turned on:

Also please check if you have the Adobe Shockwave Flash Player plug-in installed and updated for IE11:

And the last, some of our customers were not able to view presentations with sound due to specific Internet settings in IE. Please make sure that you have allowed the multimedia content to play in this browser:

Please let me know if it helps!
If the issue persists, please send us your presentation to support@ispringsolutions.com for testing. We'd be glad to help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Not playing in Internet Explorer - iSpring 8

Many thanks! I have checked all of these things and all were as they should have been.

I will email one of the zip files to the email address you provided. Thank you!

Tina

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:00 am   Post subject: Re: Not playing in Internet Explorer - iSpring 8

@Tina Dean

Thank you for the reply!
We would be glad to research this issue for you.

Profile profile test