Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:31 am   Post subject: Bizarre graphics problem

I'm working with iSpring Pro7 and have been running into a strange problem with some graphics. I'm loading training modules that are PPTs converted to html5 with iSpring into Canvas using iframes. Usually things go smoothly, but with a few of my converted ppts, the graphics go haywire--the wrong picture showing up in the wrong place. For example, a slide is supposed to have a picture of a cup of soup, a piece of pizza, and a fast food meal, but what shows on the loaded module is two pieces of pizza and a fast food meal--the cup of soup has been replaced by an extra pizza. One time I was able to fix things by compressing all of my photos; the next time it seemed to be related to old Microsoft clip art, and after I replaced some of them with newer png or jpg images, the problem went away. Currently I'm fighting with a module where I can't get to the root of the problem--there are many graphics in this particular PPT, and every time I change one graphic, the problem shifts but doesn't go away--there is always another graphic (or one of the same ones as last time; there are always multiple places where it happens) messed up. Changing one graphic never solves the problem--the problem just shows up in a new way. Difficult to explain if you're not seeing it.

To make it more frustrating, it only happens when the module is loaded in Canvas--if I publish the PPT and play the resulting video as iSpring presents it, no problems occur.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on, and if there's any solution other than replacing every damned graphic in the PPT?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Bizarre graphics problem

Hello!
I am really sorry to hear that you're experiencing this problem!
Let me please suggest that you have the latest iSpring Pro 7 build installed. It should be 7.1.0.8960.
You can find this information if you click on the About button on the main iSpring ribbon.
We'll be happy to take a look into the problem if you can email us (support@ispringsolutions.com) the link to your presentation uploaded to Canvas.

Profile profile test