Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:03 pm   Post subject: Quizzes Not Displaying Options

Just started running the trial version of iSpring Suite 8. When selecting Quizzes, and clicking on any of the options from the 'Graded Question' drop down menu, nothing appears in the 'Description' window.
My colleague at work has also installed the program onto an almost identical laptop and it works just fine!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizzes Not Displaying Options

Hello Rick,
Sorry to hear that you're having this issue!
I believe the problem has to do with the Flash player settings and it Active X component.
iSpring Quizmaker is based on Flash technology and requires Flash Player ActiveX installed in your Internet Explorer browser.
Let me please recommend that you check if the Active X component installed and enabled in Internet Explorer browser.
Please see the articles below:
1) http://www.wikihow.com/Activate-Active-X
2) If the component is not installed in your IE browser, please open IE and install it following the link below: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Can you please also let me know what Windows OS is installed on your laptop?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:33 am   Post subject: Re: Quizzes Not Displaying Options

Thanks Julia.
That would explain it. Unfortunately I am working from home today and my company has locked my laptop so I can't install anything. I will have to wait until I get back into work next week, but I do know that Flash Player is not installed.

In answer to your question, the operating system is windows 7.

Regards,
Rick

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizzes Not Displaying Options

Hello Rick!
Thank you for letting me know.
I am sure that the problem will be resolved when the Flash player and ActiveX are installed in Internet Explorer on your computer.
Please keep me posted!

Profile profile test