Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:34 am   Post subject: Mouse over on player buttons ???

Good morning,

Our section 508-responsibles are complaining about not having mouse overs with the player buttons.
Is there a possibility to add mouse overs on the player buttons ( so people can see in written text, which button they are going to press) ?
If there ist this possibility, how can I add the mouse overs?

Thanks your for your tips...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over on player buttons ???

Thank you for posting here!

You can customize and rename button text and messages in the Universal player settings: (go Publish -> Customize... under the General tab -> Text Labels).
Also, you can add this info to the very first slide of a course, to explain how users can navigate through the course:

Just put a screenshot of the player on the first slide and add PowerPoint tooltips (Insert -> Shapes) with your comments.
I hope this workaround works for you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over on player buttons ???

Thank you for this suggestion. Could you add the mouse over as a feature request?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Mouse over on player buttons ???

Yes, I will definitely add your request to our "list of ideas" to consider this for future updates, as this can improve section-508 of iSpring authoring tools!
You are welcome to share your ideas about what else can be done to improve iSpring software!

Profile profile test