Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:43 pm   Post subject: Slow activaion and browsing after conversion

Hi,
I used tiral version of PPT converter to HTML5.
When I opend the Html, it took about 5 sec. for the first
page to load and another 5 seconds to any other page (each one),
for the first time I watch it. The second time I watched it, didn't take time to load and browse throgh pages, at all.
It happened everytime I open the browser for the first time
I tried waiting a while before browsing, but it did't help.
I use chrome or firefox.
I have a strong computer,
win7, 64 bit, 8 gb RAM, i5 cpu *2,
Please let me know soon what is the problem,
becuase we wan't to purchase the software that is our only problem.
Thank you very much,
Inbal

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:55 am   Post subject: Re: Slow activaion and browsing after conversion

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same issue in IE11 (each next page takes 5-8 seconds loading) but Chrome is working fine. Not sure if it's down to the size of the presentation and the different ways IE and Chrome are caching.
Or Windows is removing HTML5 support to force users to migrate to Windows 10 (Edge browser)?

Regards,
Jean-Pierre

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:15 am   Post subject: Re: Slow activaion and browsing after conversion

Hello!
Thank you for the posts!
I believe that the delay in the loading process occurs due to different reasons in these two cases.
inbalr - I think the reason might be in the size of the file or size of the media resources used in the presentation.
You may want to use the Compression settings option to decrease the size of the output content:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite/compression+options
As an additional option, you can also try to enable the option Generate Narrations for each slide in the Advanced settings:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/isuite/advanced+properties
JeePeeTee - It seems that the problem occurs due to the browser/server settings. Let me please suggest that you try to upload the presentation to some other website for testing purposes. Also please try to open the presentation outside the company network to make sure this is not the reason of the problem.

Profile profile test