Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:45 pm   Post subject: Send results to server - error reported but no error ?

Hi,
I am using the send results to server feature and getting an error.
My server is getting the results and saving them all fine but the quiz in iSpring says failed to send the results to server. The server is getting the results and it works perfectly.

Do you know why iSpring is giving an error when there is no error?
I am using ASP script to store from the server, do I need to return a specific response to the iSpring quiz for it to register that it was ok?
Cheers,
Scott

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Send results to server - error reported but no error ?

Hello scottyleics,

Can you try add,

Response.AppendHeader("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "*");

to your cs file (inside Page_Load event)

Please read bottom link,

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1553 ... low-origin

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Send results to server - error reported but no error ?

Thank you for sharing your experience on our forum!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Send results to server - error reported but no error ?

We've been battling for over 3 months trying to remediate this error from appearing. It is intermittent and very difficult to replicate in a runtime environment.

Scotty, is the issue resolved now that you have added the access control to your script?

Profile profile test