Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:09 am   Post subject: Location of questions after their publishing (LMS)

Dear iQuiz users, admins,

I have a rather strange query.
I am a new iQuizz user, using registered iQuizz free, which suits our needs so far.
I prepared 16 Graded quizzes with more than 500 questions (a b c d choice), exported, published them (LMS) and everything works fine.
Now I found that I have some typos and mistakes in some questions and want to edit them. Now here is my problem:
I cannot find the original *.quizz files, nor their backups. I do not remember deleting them, but I cannot find them in my system. So I started trying to find the questions in the exported/published files to edit them there, but found only java scripts in those files.
So my question is, is it possible to find somwhere in the exported files (or anywhere else) the questions and answers I created and edit them there? Or will I have to spend another day re-typing more than 500 questions again?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Location of questions after their publishing (LMS)

Thank you for posting here!

I regret to say this, but the outcome files do not have question/answer text in the outcome files.
Note that we do not provide support services for free products as they are used "as is".

Thank you for your understanding!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:56 am   Post subject: Re: Location of questions after their publishing (LMS)

Thank you Vladimir,

I tried looking for some files in TEMP and found the tests there, but in xml tables, too complicated to create an importable table.
But I did not give up looking for the original *.quizz files in my PC and today I found them (on a different Drive, I moved them for back-up - I thought I would not be so stupid to delete them :-) ), so I can now correct what I need.

But thank you for at least looking at my question and answering.
Best regards,

ml.

Profile profile test