Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:05 pm   Post subject: Screen Recording Shows Cursor with Extraneous Shaded Block

I have upgraded to iSpring Suite 8 and just downloaded the latest version. When I do a screen recording using iSpring, I'm noticing something odd: if I choose the cursor to appear in the recording, a small gray square appears in its lower right corner and will not disappear. I tested this with and without the mouse cursor highlighting option chosen, and the gray square appears either way.

The above is when the cursor is an arrow. When it changes to the index finger icon, part of the lower right corner disappears.

My laptop is very high resolution (2880 x 1620), and that's about all I can figure that could possibly be the culprit.

Any ideas? Thanks!
JP

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen Recording Shows Cursor with Extraneous Shaded Blo

Hello JP!
Thank you for the post.
We tried to reproduce the issue on a computer with the similar monitor size, but it seems that the same problem doesn't occur on our end.
Could you please send a screenshot of the problem to our Support team?

Profile profile test