Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:36 pm   Post subject: Page with multiple triggers not working on ipad.

I've created a page (several actually) that uses multiple triggers on a single page. This works fine natively in powerpoint, in the isrping preview and published (scormcloud) on desktop browsers.

However when I try and run it on ipad (on Safari with the course hosted on scormcloud) it stops working properly.

Here's what happens:

There are three buttons (powerpoint shapes), each has a trigger that activates a series of animations. I can click any one of the buttons and trigger the animations as expected. However after this none buttons will respond to trigger further animations. It seems like after a single trigger is used the page freezes and no further interaction is allowed.

Anyway to fix this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Page with multiple triggers not working on ipad.

@jasong

Please send us the presentation that you have this issue with for testing purposes. You can attach the original .pptx file to an email for support@ispringsolutions.com
It would be also great if you send us an invitation link to your presentation on cloud.scorm.com.

Thanks in advance!

We will be glad to help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:06 am   Post subject: Re: Page with multiple triggers not working on ipad.

OK sending now.

Thanks,
Jason

Profile profile test