Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:29 pm   Post subject: Presenter quiz fundtion not working

I have been using the free version of ispring for a couple of months. I saw that I could create scorm quizes for ispring with Presenter and downloaded the 30 day trial version to give this a go. When I try to open this function it opens a blank window, does not activate, locks the power point program and I have to go to 'end task' function to close the program. When I click on the 'insert youtube video' tab it opens with instructions for using this function. It would be useful if the quiz tab also did this. Can you help me with this?
Thanks
Carolyn

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:36 am   Post subject: Re: Presenter quiz fundtion not working

Hello Carolyn,

I can gues from your message, that there are some issues with QuizBuilder launching. More likely, they are related to the fact that FlashPlayer cmponent in your system is of older version than required. So, how to update FlashPlayer?

1. Open the following link in the Internet Explorer (not Firefox, Mozilla, Opera or any other web browser):

http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer

2. Follow the instructions given on that page to download and install to your computer the latest FlashPlayer plugin.

3. Restart your PowerPoint and try to launch QuizBuilder once again.

Profile profile test