Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:36 am   Post subject: Bugs, bugs, bugs.

I am so angry at the number of bugs I keep finding in QuizMaker. I note that there have been several updated versions lately. Perhaps this is indicative of the number of problems customers have been experiencing.
I want to raise discussion on this matter.
Has anyone else experienced a frustrating checking and checking of quizzes that are not delivering data, only to find after days of revision that that the problem has been mysteriously "fixed" on the latest build?
Here is my newest problem. I find that the answer panel is now locked to displaying text as justified center. I wish to display with left justification, but the option is grayed out and does not work.
Version 8.3.0. Build 14227.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Text alignment bug.

I have been asked by iSpring to amend this post. I'm not sure what they want me to do, but if I focus on the latest unresolved problem...
Has anyone experienced the text alignment in the answer panel being locked to center justification. I want to left align but find I cannot do so. This has only occurred since the latest upgrade, being 8.3.0 version 14227.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs.

Hello and thank you for your sincere feedback!

We do our best to solve reported issues when they can be replicated on several computers.
Also, this community is not the best place to report bugs, as usually we need to ask a few questions to better understand issues, and sometimes we ask our customers to send us files for a research.
Also, emails are of higher priority. That is why answers on the forum can be delayed.

We do appreciate your concerns, and there are several tickets on different questions.
Nonetheless, you are welcome to share your opinion and report issues which you are having!

Profile profile test