Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:35 pm   Post subject: TalkMaster Conversion Fail in PPT

I've been trying to publish a simulation in a PPT that was made with iSpring Suite 8. I'm continually getting the error "Spring Suite has failed to process the simulation object on slide 4. Do you want to cancel the conversion?" when I try to publish.

I have published this file before without any issues. The only thing that has changed is that it's not the trial version, I am publishing with the licensed paid version.

I have tried saving the presentation to a new location, copying the simulation to the new folders, etc. I've also tried saving the scenario as a new file and adding it back into the presentation, but haven't had any success with publishing the scenario.

Any suggestions?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:05 pm   Post subject: Re: TalkMaster Conversion Fail in PPT

Thank you for posting here!
The error message that you are having usually appears if the structure of the project folder is changed.
Did you change the name of your simulation in the project folder? Did you move your PPT to another location together with the recourse folder?
You can learn more about the structure of the project folder here:
1) http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/managing-projects-in-ispring.html
2) http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/troubleshooting-problems-with-project-files.html
Please try to re-insert your simulation into your presentation and try to re-publish your presentation one more time.
If this does not help to resolve the issue, please click on the Export button on the iSpring tab, create a zip package and send it to support@ispringsolutions.com for further testing.
Please also let us know the build number of the iSpring product that you are using by clicking on the About button on the iSpring tab.
Looking forward to your reply.

Profile profile test