Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:33 pm   Post subject: Animations not working in Flash version

Several animations that are part of slide show are not executing in the converted Flash version. I have made several attempts. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 am   Post subject: Re: Animations not working in Flash version

In order to help you we need to test your presentation and reproduce the problem you faced on our computer. If it is possible, could you please send us your original presentation or some sample slides that reproduce the issue to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will test your presentation and reproduce the problem you faced on our computer. We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the file you will provide. It will be used only for researching the problem.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:54 am   Post subject: Re: Animations not working in Flash version

Dear pears,
Please don't post the links to third party web sites which are not related to the topic of discussion in our forum. Otherwise your account will be banned and all your posts will be deleted since you act as a spam robot.
For now, I have removed the link from your post.
Best regards

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:15 am   Post subject: Re: Animations not working in Flash version

Hi,
I am Mathews,you have a problem of your animation is not working in flash version i think reason for this problem is that you animations extension are not support new flash version you can used the converter to convert the animation file in flash version.
second you should download the latest version on Internet of flash player then installed it in your pc then try again.
Thanks you..

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Animations not working in Flash version

mathew wrote:
Hi,
I am Mathews,you have a problem of your animation is not working in flash version i think reason for this problem is that you animations extension are not support new flash version you can used the converter to convert the animation file in flash version.
second you should download the latest version on Internet of flash player then installed it in your pc then try again.
Thanks you..

Dear Mathews,
Thank you for your attempt to help.
This forum is about iSpring Products which convert PowerPoint presentations to Flash format. By the "Flash version" pbprod meant a Flash file created with one of our products.
I am sorry, but your suggestion to update Adobe Flash player version won't work in this case.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:03 am   Post subject: Re: Animations not working in Flash version

Hi Phprod,
I read your concern and it's been a long time you have posted in this forum. I hope by this time you have got the solution to it. If yes then you should inform here so as if anybody is working on behalf of you comes to know. So please consider this comment and reply whether you are still stuck or have got the solution. Thanks.

Profile profile test