Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 am   Post subject: Toolbar doesn't memorize its localization

Hi to all!

First thank you very much for your ambitioned software and for the possibility to use it as a freeware for non-commercial purposes.

In my Powerpoint menue and icon bars, the iSpring toolbar claims a new line every time I start Powerpoint again.
It's not memorizing, where I put it for to save more room for my slides. And it's not possible to minimize it to e.g. one central icon.

This was a little bit annoying, just growing every day, until today I uninstalled iSpring again.

That's why I want to suggest you to enable a little more modest toolbar positioning.

Best regards, cs-i

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 am   Post subject: Re: Toolbar doesn't memorize its localization

Hi!

iSpring normally adds a single toolbar to PowerPoint. Is it possible if you send a screenshot that illustrates the issue to our support (support@ispringsolutions.com)? Also please let us know which version of PowerPoint you use.

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Toolbar doesn't memorize its localization

Hello Maria,

I'm so sorry for not answering earlier, but I didn't receive a notification about your answer. So I waited, until today I wanted to look what happened to the forum ... Now, I hope you will excuse me.

If you still want to see a screenshot, I'm going to re-install it and send it to you.

Kind regards, cs-i

Profile profile test