Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:45 am   Post subject: PPT Exception in file .\src\PptShape.cpp at line 333

PPT Exception in file .\src\PptShape.cpp at line 333

I keep getting this error when trying to publish a portion of a ppt. how do i get past it?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 am   Post subject: Re: PPT Exception in file .\src\PptShape.cpp at line 333

This error occurs when PowerPoint fails to process a particular shape on a slide.

Please send the problematic presentation to support [at] ispringsolutions.com and provide the support team with the details on your Windows version and PowerPoint version.

Meanwhile you may try to find a problematic shape:

1. Try to locate the slide causing this error
2. Try to locate a shape on this slide which causes the error
3. Try to remove the problematic shape from a slide and re-create it.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:10 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT Exception in file .\src\PptShape.cpp at line 333

I'm receiving the following error:

PPT Exception in file .\src\PptPresentations.cpp at line 35

I'm guessing a shape is not my issue this time around. I didn't have issues with this presentation before, but the other day I upgraded to iSpring Presenter 4.3.0 Build 2680 and now I'm unable to convert any of my PowerPoint files.

I've even attempted to convert a file with a single piece of text and I still get the same exact error.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm   Post subject: Re: PPT Exception in file .\src\PptShape.cpp at line 333

Please download the latest version from our website http://ispringsolutions.com/download/ispring_presenter_4_3.exe and reinstall your iSpring Presenter once more. If the error still occurs please contact us via email.

Profile profile test