Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:02 pm   Post subject: Import AS3 swf files then publish using ISpring Presenter

I'm a newbie in ISpring and hoping someone can show me how to successfully import an AS3 swf files created in Flash and want the controller of Presenter to working with it. I did read the documentation and said AS2 player generated by the Presenter could connect using the local connection to play the AS3 file. I put the code -import ispring.as2player*; and paste it on top of my AS3 file but my as3 file still fail to play.It did show but the button and animation inside if failed to work. I do not know the step by step on how this can be done correctly.
some info:
ISpring 5(use the as3 connector but same result).
AS3 version 10(used away3d code inside project).

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Import AS3 swf files then publish using ISpring Presenter

If you check the checkbox "Integrate ActionScript 3 connector" you will be able to control presentation playback from within your project written in ActionScript 3. ActionScript connector implies that the methods of iSpring ActionScript API initially designed for AS 2.0 compatible systems will be used in AS 3.0 environment.

I am afraid that you won't be able to insert FlashMovies created with AS 3.0 into the PowerPoint presentation and convert it into the Flash format and keep the embedded movie's controls.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 am   Post subject: Re: Import AS3 swf files then publish using ISpring Presenter

Just to clarify this topic.

iSpring creates AS 2.0 Flash presentations and it won't accept AS 3.0 Movie structure within due to the internal incompatibility.

AS 3 connector won't help, since it is designed for different purposes. It works for external interactions through the LocalConnection.
http://www.adobe.com/livedocs/flash/9.0/ActionScriptLangRefV3/flash/net/LocalConnection.html

Profile profile test