Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:55 pm   Post subject: Build slides with page down

Hi,

When I converted ppt 2007 slides to .swf the 'build' element of the slides did not work.

This may be because I have turned off the 'advance animation on mouse click' option as I do not want users navigating through the deck but instead to be led through with navigation buttons.

I was able to get a workaround by setting the slides on 'autoplay after 2 secs'

Is there a way to publish so that the slide builds by 'page down' and not with a click?

Gerry

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Build slides with page down

In iSpring Pro/Presenter you can assign different actions to some particular keys. Please go to Publish -> Playback and Navigation -> Customize control keys.
Page Down is set as slide advance option by default, however you can assign Page Down to advance animation steps.
You can find similar option in Advanced player settings. You can either navigate by slides or by steps.

If you have any more questions or want to send us your sample presentation and tell how you would like this presentation work, please contact us at support[at]ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test