Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:49 am   Post subject: Customized Preloader

I have iSpring 4.3 and I am considering purchasing iSpring 5 now because I like to upgrades to Quizbuilder. I would like to use the preloader I created in Flash instead of the flower and bar. I wish there were more options, but is it possible for me to replace the preloader? I am customizing several courses for a big client and this preloader is kind of important for me to be able to add.

I am surprised no one else asked for this. Adobe Captivate gives several options and the ability to add a preloader. Not sure about Articulate. I would use them, but I don't like how they use an email client to send results. This preloader is the only thing that is a deal breaker on upgrading or not.

Could you help me?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 am   Post subject: Re: Customized Preloader

iSpring Pro/Presenter/SDK version 5 support multiple preloaders.
You may create a custom preloader as it is illustrated in iSpring SDK preloader sample ("C:\Program Files\iSpring\SDK 5\samples\client\samples\as2\preloader")
and then put it along with the standard preloaders. For iSpring Presenter the preloaders folder is:
"C:\Program Files\iSpring\Presenter 5\players\preloaders"

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Customized Preloader

Thanks! It's what I wanted to hear!

Profile profile test