Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:55 am   Post subject: Question Feedback is Important

There seems to be no way to provide explanatory feedback at the question level in the quizzes. All I can do is provide generic feedback such as "That's Right" or "Sorry, that's wrong" but I cannot provide meaningful feedback as why that's "right or wrong".

Question feedback is important

John

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Question Feedback is Important

Currently this feature is not available. It is only possible to provide a feedback for entire presentation, not for each slide.
Question feedback option will be implemented in one of the future releases of iSpring Presenter.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Question Feedback is Important

Thank you, Tatiana. If I buy the quiz module at a later time (when question level feedback is provided), will it work with Ispring Pro?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:04 am   Post subject: Re: Question Feedback is Important

Hi Tatiana

I would dearly like to know the answer as well. I am a potential Presenter/Pro customer.

Regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:07 am   Post subject: Re: Question Feedback is Important

Hi, thank you for your questions.

If you'd like to create interactive quizzes and then insert them into PowerPoint presentations, you can upgrade your iSpring Pro program to iSpring Presenter that comes with built-in QuizMaker.
For iSpring Pro customers such upgrade will cost just $249.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 am   Post subject: Re: Question Feedback is Important

Hi,
Thank you for your information.
If ever I would have interest can I ask some discount to you?

Regards!

gw2 gold

Profile profile test