Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:04 am   Post subject: Quiz can't be processed on large presentation

Hi iSpring

I purchased Presenter yesterday - very nice product, I have not yet used all the features, but I am very happy with it so far.

I did run into an issue though. I have a rather large presentation (15MB) containing 34 slides. On slide 33, I have a quiz. Now, the funny thing is that I set up the quiz with all the questions, then when I convert the presentation to Flash, it gives me an error saying the Quiz cannot be processed.

When I went back to PPT, the quiz was gone - could not even find the .quiz file when using "locate".

When I create a presentation with only 1 slide with the quiz, the conversion works 100%.

This is a bit worrying.

I will try and send the error output and presentation later - just a problem since it is so big.

PS: After activating, I updated to the very latest version available last night - about 10 hours ago.

PPS: I do NOT have the latest version of Flash - will try that as well and let you know the outcome.

Regards
Balrog

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:14 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz can't be processed on large presentation

OK! Seems the following sorts it out:

1 - ALWAYS "Save and Close", do NOT just close by clicking on the red cross in the top right.

2 - Do NOT leave the Quiz Title and Quiz Subtitle blank (should not be a problem in normal cases in anycase)

Developers, maybe check point 2 and warn users or change code so it does not break if there is no Quiz Title and Quiz Subtitle :-)

Happy again :-)

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:33 am   Post subject: Re: Quiz can't be processed on large presentation

Thank you for posting here.
We will certainly take your recommendations into account. We appreciate your experience in using our product and sharing your thoughts with us.

Profile profile test