Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm   Post subject: Followed hyperlinks not subdueing in iSpring

I have a "Jeopardy" style gameboard with white $ values hyperlinked to question/answer screens.
When I follow the text hyperlinks and then return to my main gameboard screen, the $ value should be subdued but it is not. It remains its original white color.
I have specified a subdue color on the "followed hyperlink" slot of the PowerPoint color scheme, and it works perfectly in PowerPoint.
I have just updated my iSpring and am working in PPT 2007 on Vista.
Please advise.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Followed hyperlinks not subdueing in iSpring

Hello Charles,
Thank you for sharing this information with us. We will try to implement it in one of the next versions of iSpring if it is possible. I am concerned just about the following: FlashMovie is loaded from the beginning every time you go back to it, so visited hyperlinks information could be lost. Anyway, we will try to find the right solution for this task.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Followed hyperlinks not subdueing in iSpring

Thanks for the reply Mikhail,

I understand your comment regarding the Flash Movie reloading when you go back to it. There are times I wish it wouldn't, but more often than not, it is not a problem to see repeated animations.
However, even though Flash screens are reloaded and re-animated, I wouldn't think that showing followed hyperlinks subdued would be a bad thing. I generally don't program my links to be the traditional underscored hyperlink, unless there is a real reason to do it, like my Jeopardy game. Clients may appreciate being able to see where they've already been as well.

Chuck

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Followed hyperlinks not subdueing in iSpring

Thanks for the feedback. It makes sense to us.

Profile profile test