Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:28 am   Post subject: Font issues while converting PPT to Flash

Hi ,

In my system we have conversion engine which convert ppt to swf format which hash some limitations related to Fonts.

We are planninf to move to Ispring.

Could you please tell me how you are hadling following font issues.
1.If PPT has Restricted fonts we are unable to convert..
2.If PPt has fonts which our conversion engine dont have , then conversion engine replaces those fonts with available fonts, so original look and feel will be gone.
etc....

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & regards
Sukumar Maddineni

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Font issues while converting PPT to Flash

iSpring products support conversion of all fonts installed onto your operating system properly. You can use any of TrueType .ttf font in the presentation and it will be embedded to the presentation.
Please notice that the output Flash file size increases significantly though.

I would recommend you downloading trial version for iSpring Pro or Presenter from the respective website section. If you face any problems with converting of your fonts you are welcome to contact us at support [at] ispringsolutions.com

Don't forget to attach fonts if you face issues with them.

Profile profile test