Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:24 pm   Post subject: Use in Prezi?

I downloaded the trial version of iSpring Presenter. Ultimately, I need my files to work in a Prezi presentation, which uses AS3. (www.prezi.com). It is not working. Can anyone help?

I'm more of an artist than a code expert, and beyond trying all of the exporting options, I do not know what to do when I can not get it to work. When I try to place the published flash piece, I get an error that says:

Technical details:
id: 2100 the reason is: w=0, h=0; b(w,h)=(0,0)

Possible this relates to iSpring?

I'd love to use iSpring, but if I can't get it to work w/ Prezi, I'm afraid I can't justify the expense. Thanks very much!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Use in Prezi?

I believe that it is highly possible that Prezi supports only a small subset of Flash files. For example, only non-interactive Flash files.

According to the technical details of the error message. Prezi thinks that iSpring generated presentation has zero dimensions. However this is not true. The fact is that iSpring builds its user interface programmatically at 2nd or 3rd frame of the flash movie while Prezi seems to support only Flash movies which build their user interface at the very first frame.

I recommend you to contact Prezi developers and ask them to support such kind of Flash files as well.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Use in Prezi?

Thanks for the response.

I've converted a few of my AS2 flash files to work for prezi using AS3 instead. Fully interactive.

I suppose your other theory about it not picking up the width or height could be true.

Unfortunately, I'll have to find another program like iSpring to work w/ Prezi. Seems like you have a top notch program here though, it just isn't useful for my very specific need.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:06 am   Post subject: Re: Use in Prezi?

Is this what you are looking to do

Powerpoint with animations converted to ispring then displayed in Prezi

http://prezi.com/biudtvgaeple/ppt-with-animation-to-ispring-in-prezi/

Profile profile test