Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 am   Post subject: "playButton" and "previousStepButton" of "playback_control"

Hi,
I am using it by iSpring, making published swf file read into I am using it, making it read into "\samples\as2\presentation-control", after published PowerPoint to swf by iSpring(Player:None).

The problem of two points has arisen then.

1. When playback of each slide finishes, the display of playButton It does not change to "Play display".

2. If "previousStepButton" is clicked during each slide playback, it will return to the beginning of the slide under playback, and if "previousStepButton" is again clicked in the state, it will return in the end of a pre- slide. Returning to the beginning of a pre- slide originally must be right.

When published by iSpring, does it need to be careful of some? Please let me know.

thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:13 am   Post subject: Re: "playButton" and "previousStepButton" of "playback_control"

Sorry...
It was repaired by changing "previousStepButton" into "gotoPreviousSlide();" instead of "gotoPreviousStep()".

Profile profile test