Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:28 pm   Post subject: Video in slides

Hello,

do you have any idea how to insert video into the slides? I have some PowerPoint slides as a slide presentation, and some Captivate screen recordings as well. I would like to insert videos into the slides...

When I use Articulate Presenter, I can insert video (FLV, MP4, SWF) into the slide (as whole slide for example), and my presentation contains slides with videos (screen records). The inserted video is full synchronized with slider. So, I can move video forward/backward using the slider, and video is synchronized with the presentation.

When I use iSpring Presenter, I can insert video into the slide but without synchronization.

Do you have any idea?

Petr Zahradnik

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Video in slides

Hi,

Currently iSpring doesn't allow inserting video synchronized with the presentation playback.

If you'd like to have video synchronized with slide animations and slider, I would recommend you to insert Presenter video. Please note, this video will be shown in case of using one of Advanced players.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Video in slides

Hi Tatiana,

thank you for the reply. The presenter video is not a great solution because I would like to play video instead of slides across whole area.

So, I have no choice but to believe in future feature :-)

Petr Zahradnik

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:24 am   Post subject: Re: Video in slides

Hello,

Is iSpring v6 already able to insert slide video (SWF, FLV, MP4) synchronized with the presentation playback?

Petr Zahradnik

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Video in slides

Yes but nto SWF because it is not a video format. Please downlad video codec pack for better conversion of the attached video to Flash format with iSpring.

iSprnig 6 features brand new Narration Editor which has visual representation of the timeline with slides, sounds and presenter video. You have the great flexibility of creating Flash presentaitons. Previously iSpring could have 1 sound/video per slide. Now you are free to place any number of sound or video fragments to the presentation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Video in slides

Mikhail,

Thank you for the answer. It sounds great. I am going to buy an upgrade.

Petr Zahradnik

Profile profile test