Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:43 am   Post subject: Quizzes without results page

Hi there,

I have looked everywhere but cannot find this option. Yet it seems so basic to me that I find it difficult to imagine that it cannot be there ... so embarrassingly I ask, how do I disable the quiz results page?

I would like to create a flash presentation and at the end ask the student / customer if the information was useful. To do this I will use quizmaker but no matter what options I choose, no score, question type, I cannot seem to find an option that just allows me to ask for their name and address and send the feedback through email.

Is this possible?

Also I would like to remove the question number drop down box from the top menu. Is this possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizzes without results page

Currently iSpring QuizMaker doesn't allow to remove a feedback message that appears after passing the quiz. This feature will be available in one of the next versions of iSpring.

As for the sending quiz results to e-mail, in order to set this option, please click Settings --->Result ---> tick the option Send quiz results to and enter your e-mail address.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizzes without results page

Thanks.

As for the second question I was asking how to remove the question number drop down from the top tool bar. Not about emailing the quiz results.

With regards to "next versions of iSpring", is there a growth path somewhere. I have seen numerous replies saying that the feature would be included in a future release. This is quite easy to say but doesn't mean much to us. Some form of timeline or expectation would be more appropriate such as not within 1 year or not within 4 years. Or any other timeline / milestone.

Thanks again

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizzes without results page

This is not a complex feature so we don't need such a time frame like 1 year, it will be implemented in one of the next minor releases which we release every 2 months.

There is no such an option in new interface to hide questions list. We will count your request in discussion about improving our user interface functionality in future.

Profile profile test