Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:07 pm   Post subject: Function related to triggered animations

Hi,
First of all, great product. We are using the latest Ispring Presenter.
I understand from other threads that triggered animations are something that are only added recently to the new version. We happened to need to use this function, which is great. I will explain what has frustrated me below.

We need to perform a number of triggered animations on one slide. For example, clicking on A triggers the appearance of B, then C triggers D, E triggers F etc. This is all fine. We also need to attach an short audio to each trigger. So now A triggers shape B and audio Ab. What we wanted, is that when C is clicked, the new audio should play and the previous sound should stop. What I did was on the effect option of B, I added sound effect of "stop previous sound". This all worked fine in PPT.

After flash was generated, the sound would not stop. Once clicked to trigger off, the sound will just continue to its end. I was wondering if, as the main principle, audio in PPT would always play in full if they are not synced. This is because it is not possible to sync the audio in triggered animation.

I only wanted to know with the current version, is it possible to achieve what we wanted to achieve?

Many thanks for your help.
Jay

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Function related to triggered animations

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words about out software.

iSpring products allow to implement the described functionality. In order to find out what causing the problem, we need to test your presentation. If it is possible, please send us your presentation to support@ispringsolutions.com? We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the file you will provide. It will be used only for researching the problem.

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 am   Post subject: Re: Function related to triggered animations

Many thanks for your reply and I am glad to know that this might be a mistake I have made. I will email you the presentation, together with audios, compressed as a .rar file later today.

Profile profile test