Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 am   Post subject: Few issues with Slide transition, Talking Head,

Hi,

I have using iSpring presenter for few months now and i like the features and functionality. However, few issues i have that you could help me resolve:

When watching the presentation for the 1st time, when slides transitions from slide 1 to 2, the presenter video talking head gets cut by a few seconds and jumps straight to the next slide without finishing the complete video. However, when i play the same slide next time the presenter video plays in its entirety as it should

2 ) I am using video in my presenter talking head but for one slide i want to use a static image of the presenter. How can i do that?

3) When i publish the presentation, somehow i cannot play it in my local machine and have to upload it on my server to play. I was told that maybe some anti-virus program might be causing this but even after i disable it still do not play. Ideas???

Looking forward to hear back!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Few issues with Slide transition, Talking Head,

Thank you for posting here.

Could you please Upgrade your iSpring version to the most recent? Just click Update button at your toolbar and get the latest version release.

If you are still having the problem with video, please send us the .swf presentation file at our support email for research. (support [at] ispringsolutions.com)

There is no any easy method to set a picture instead of video into presenter video area, unfortunately. You can create video with 1 frame repeating for a slide length time.

Please make sure that you have installed Adobe FlashPlayer onto your computer correctly. Try to open index.html that iSpring creates with your Internet browser manually (click open with and choose a program).

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:08 am   Post subject: Re: Few issues with Slide transition, Talking Head,

How would upgrading for more money to the newer version help solve my problem that came bundled with your older version? Please help me understand that.

I have correctly installed Flash on my computer and even manually opening the file do not open the swf.

?????

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 am   Post subject: Re: Few issues with Slide transition, Talking Head,

I am sorry for offering you the major upgrade which is paid. I guessed you used one of the latest iSpring versions of 5th generation.

Please send us your PowerPoint presentation file with video and let us know the information on your iSpring version.

Profile profile test