Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:43 am   Post subject: Recording Quizz Results in CourseMill LMS

Hi,
we're running CourseMill 5.2 sp2 for our LMS and are thinking about using iSpring as our course writing package. One of our major requirements is to be able to store a users course results in the LMS. I have been trying to find the correct settings within ispring presenter in order to first publish to AICC or SCORM and then import this into the LMS. I have been able to do this, (either SCORM 1.2 or AICC is fine) however when a user takes the course via the LMS, the iSpring course is not communicating correctly with the LMS to pass back the test score.
Can you please offer me some advice in order to accomplish this?

Many thanks
Mike.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Recording Quizz Results in CourseMill LMS

Hi,
Thank you for reporting the problem.
iSpring Presenter 5.5 supports both SCORM and AICC standards. In order to upload iSpring created courses to your LMS, please follow the recommendations given in the following article:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/article ... r_lms.html?

If the problem with tracking results still occurs, please send us your original PowerPoint presentation and iSpring generated package to support@ispringsolutions.com for testing. Also please specify the name of your LMS, SCORM standard and version of iSpring Presenter that you use for converting.We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the file you will provide. It will be used only for researching the problem.

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test