Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:02 pm   Post subject: Question about Quiz results and ASP

Dear staff,
I would like to know if it's possible to pass the quiz results to an ASP page, and if yes, how i can do it?
I tried to do it, searching in my ASP page for Form or Querystring variables, but without success.
Perhaps variables are passed through a multipart/data form?

I must say that your solution is awesome, only this problem can block me to buy it now! :)

My best regards
Ale

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Question about Quiz results and ASP

...solved. Thanks anyway ;)

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Question about Quiz results and ASP

Ale.

I'm trying to do the same as you e.g. get the quiz results into an ASP/ASP.Net page.

I would be grateful if you could share an example ASP page so I can see how you got things working.

You can contact at tony_anderson60@hotmail.com.

Many thanks
Tony

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Question about Quiz results and ASP

alemux wrote:
...solved. Thanks anyway ;)

How do you resolve this? I'm trying to use asp.net to save the reults into a SQL database.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe

Profile profile test